Races : Turkey Day 5K : Race Info
|What:|| Brookings Swim Club Turkey Day 5K|
|When:||Thursday, November 22, 2012|
|Start Time: ||9:30 am race time|
Race starts at Hillcrest Pool parking lot
Walkers welcome to an 8:45 am start
|Registration: ||8:30-9:15 am registration @ Hillcrest Shelters|
Pre-registration preferred and encouraged PLEASE -- send entries & $15 check to:
BSC c/o Keli Books
1358 5th St.
Brookings, SD, 57006
|Awards: ||Homemade Pumpkin Pies as Yummy Prizes!
- Overall Male Winner of the Run
- Overall Female Winner of the Run
- Oldest Runner
- Youngest Runner
- Largest Participating Family (members may walk or run)
- Runner who traveled the farthest to Brookings
- 3rd Annual: Community Nominated: Spirit of Thanksgiving award will be given to an individual in Brookings who exemplifies the spirit of the holiday by giving back to the community; someone who is a strong and honorable role model for youngsters to look up to and learn from as they head out into the world. See the website for nomination form! This will be decided before race day! Please send nominations to Keli Books via email or mail by Wednesday, November 14th.
- WHO IS COOKING THE BIGGEST TURKEY on Thanksgiving Day? This will be decided before race day :) Please list your turkey weight on the registration form! Gobble Gobble!
|Race Course: |
View course map »
|Race Director(s): |
Prairie Striders Running Club is a non-profit organization.
Copyright © 2013. All rights reserved.